As the year comes to an end, I am starting to reflect on what I did in this past year so I can achieve what I want for next year. One of those things is to increase my blogging presence and I present a new weekly installment: “Read This” it will be a weekly roundup of articles I found interesting that I would like to share with you all. I would love to hear your feedback, if you like this please comment below, or if you don’t also comment below so that I can know how to improve it.
- I want to go into advertising so I’m a sucker for a good commercial. I just love this one from Downy. The message is that the clothes are so soft that they are putting them back on, and the song in the background is so perfect that I couldn’t even skip over it when I was watching another video. Link is here
- Last Friday’s date was 12/13/14 and it was historic because Reverend Al Sharpton led a civil rights march in Washington D.C. regarding the various deaths of Black men by police officers.
- For those of you still needing to give people Christmas presents and aren’t afraid of DIY projects then trying making this cheap and easy starburst mirror, these tile photo coasters, or this spa kit
- If you are traveling this holiday season, use these tips to help you pack your carry on bag
- Finals this week? Here is a wardrobe guide
- Prepping for an interview? Use my interview prep checklist (it’s free and you can print however many copies you want)
Are there any interesting articles you want to share? Leave them in the comment section below!